from the souldesk of sarah

Sometimes my fingers just feel like talking

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malacca, Malaysia

an emotional writer, who thinks that listening to songs in her car while thinking to herself is considered as meditating, who is addicted to procrastination that she needs an intervention before she stops herself from succeeding, who wants her butter cream frosting on her cake without getting an ounce of calorie, who...... is still figuring out what this blog will be about.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Stupid Stupid Manboy

I don't know why he is still considered a close friend?! When he can be so :
(a) impatient
(b) inconsiderate
(c) immature
(d) self-centered
(e) chaunivist
(f) macho-ego
(g) and some other things I can't remember now.

Something happened over the last weekend. We had a misunderstanding over a question I pose to him. It was a very innocent, general-knowledge based question. Nothing more. And he started to accuse me of questioning his "life principles"! Oh give me a break! Using big words I doubt he can even come close to understanding them.

The quarrel took place the night before I had to take a long drive the next morning, I terribly needed my sleep.

As soon as the quarrel was over, the early morning rays of the sun seeps through the curtains. @#!$%

Obviously, through the long drive, now and then my eyes started to blink rapidly, slowly and suddenly, I almost veered into an incoming vehicle.

Posting a blog on this day, tells you that God had saved my life.

As a close friend I would think that he would at least drop the subject for now and continue later. He knew I had to work and take that long drive. But he just didn't care.

Its an enigma this friendship of ours. I told another buddy about this. She told not to break of the friendship. I'm the only friend the bloke has. Yeah, right! I guess it must be true. Never heard him talking about other people besides his colleagues. But then again, he's such a sap. He sucks the life out of me sometimes.

!@#$%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home