from the souldesk of sarah

Sometimes my fingers just feel like talking

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malacca, Malaysia

an emotional writer, who thinks that listening to songs in her car while thinking to herself is considered as meditating, who is addicted to procrastination that she needs an intervention before she stops herself from succeeding, who wants her butter cream frosting on her cake without getting an ounce of calorie, who...... is still figuring out what this blog will be about.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Of Nephews and Nieces

I just received good news. This morning (9.30 am) my sister-in-law delivered a baby boy. Has the nose of his mother told my brother. Can't wait to see the little chap. Must be as cute as his older sister, Qisti. Qisti is one year old. Already walking, running and learning to swim. Extremely extremely cute.

Just decided to proceed with my earlier plans, to take friday and saturday off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home